Are you stuck? Are you looking to accomplish more?
Throughout my professional and business career I’ve been coached and mentored. As a result, I’ve been fortunate to be the recipient of enormously valuable information, ideas, and inspiration from experienced and successful business people who were able to help me reach higher and achieve more.
I’m convinced these one-on-one mentorships allowed me to make better decisions, take precise action quickly and wisely, and to do so with fewer mistakes! (Minimizing mistakes is always a good thing!)
ONCE A MENTEE, NOW A MENTOR
While ProfitAbility Institute (the advisory organization I head) is highly effective working with larger organizations and I’m proud of the work we do, I am personally and wholeheartedly committed to helping owners of smaller businesses grow and prosper.
Perhaps it’s because I grew up in and around small business. Or perhaps it’s because I realize your business and a healthy community of smaller businesses can do more to grow our economy than all the Washington politicians and bureaucrats combined.
So I mentor –– on a very selective basis. I have time now to bring my years of experience to business owners who are serious about growing their business and who are willing to do whatever it takes to grow as a leader. (I refuse to work with people who want to waste my time or theirs, or who are looking for a quick fix solution to a problem they may not fully understand.)
HERE’S WHAT I BRING TO THE TABLE
- I’m a successful, experienced business owner turned business and marketing coach/consultant/strategist/visionary. I see opportunities, solve problems, and know how to get things done.
- Founder and CEO of ProfitAbility Institute.
- Author of three books. My most recent, How to Close More Business in Less Time, has become an essential guide for business owners wanting to connect the dots between marketing and the sales process.
- Marketing guru with 30+ years of experience as a strategist, marketing writer, and project manager.
- The ability to help you set goals and prioritize –– and to make great strides by getting dreams, ideas, and visions out of your head and transforming them into workable strategies and initiatives.
YOU GET MY 100% COMMITMENT
A mentoring relationship is always two sided –– you on your side, me on mine. I commit to you, to help you achieve more and make positive improvements in your life and business. I give my 100% to you. In return I expect and empower you to bring your 100% commitment to the table and to our mentoring arrangement.
The mentoring process is simple and I make it affordable. We’ll work by phone, Skype, and email. So it doesn’t matter where you are. Between calls, you’ll think about and work on various plans, activities, and initiatives we’ve discussed. There’s no looking back. We keep moving forward.
While we’re at it, we’ll eliminate the primary points of constraint that are holding you back so we can open the door to opportunities, growth, profitability, and prosperity.
Periodically, I accept private mentee relationships for a six-month (minimum) period. If you are serious about eliminating points of constraint or about making huge strides in the months ahead, call me at 800-226-2428. Or send an email to GilEffron@ProfitAbilityInstitute.com. (Subject line: Mentoring.)
We’ll set a time for a confidential telephone conversation to get to know one another and to see if this arrangement works for both of us.
I look forward to hearing from you and, ultimately, watching you and your business achieve great things in the months ahead.